14 June 2007

Back to the Church Thing

I think i need to go back to church culture.

I was thinking the other day about how i've changed over the last 5 or so years and i think my view of church has been a big change. i've always loved the church and known it's the bride of Christ, the body of Christ, God's ambassadors to the world...

But there are words that pop up in my thinking and my speech when i think about the church that didn't really pop up before. Words like Expectation, Culture, Atmosphere, Potential, Hope, Local Church, Global Church, This House are a part of me now. My church and christian "DNA" have changed.

i'm so excited to think about church. i'm excited about my church, but also local churches around the world. As we talk with friends and hear what God is doing in Indiana, Ohio, London, Sydney, Norway, California, West Virginia, and i'm sure all points in between, i get so fired up to be called for "such a time as this."

i pray that as you watch this clip, you get excited about The Church - your local church and the global church - the Bride of Christ!
 
ss_blog_claim=e9d0f293893d12a4c4468a370f448023 ss_blog_claim=e9d0f293893d12a4c4468a370f448023