03 October 2008

A Bitter Pill

Have you thought all was on track and you knew exactly what was happening was what was supposed to happen? Have you ever had it all figured out? Yeah, me too. But now...

I keep thinking of that verse that says that God's ways are not our ways. I'm very thankful for that point because i know my ways often mess things up. I'm just trying to figure out God's ways now. I thought i was figuring out my calling and what i was meant to do, but what i thought is just not happening and i don't see in the natural what is going on.

I'm confident in the fact that it only takes a moment for God to move. It's my job to love, worship and serve Him gladly. I realize i'm not the center of the universe and my calling is VERY secondary to God's fame and people coming to know Him.

It's a hard pill for my flesh to swallow, but one my spirit needs. Die to self, serve humbly, love God, love others.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=e9d0f293893d12a4c4468a370f448023 ss_blog_claim=e9d0f293893d12a4c4468a370f448023