04 March 2010

Idol Thots 3Mar10 - Girls

Let me just say this again was far better than last week’s performances.

Top:
Crystal Bowersox - so real, so good, so believable. Loved the gospel feel.
Katelyn Epperly - first off, I love this song but was scared it would be draggy. Nope, she delivered! Great voice & great emotion.

Pretty Good:
Lilly Scott - she has such an interesting voice. She reminds me of a less quirky Taylor Hicks - so into the music.
Katie Stevens - I like her singing older songs, they seem to suit her voice. She could dress & act a bit younger but the voice is great.
Siobhan Magnus - pretty bold to take on Aretha. That one note was worth all the little mistakes at the front.

Not Bad:
Paige Miles - sounded just like Kelly’s original to me. Great voice but forgettable.
Michelle Delamar - good voice but no power for the power ballad.
Lacey Brown - Kiss Me was a great song choice but she just doesn’t have that star power.
Didi Benami - I thot she did better than the judges gave her credit for. Very likeable & interesting voice.

Yikes:
Haeley Vaughn - great personality, cute, bubbly but waaaaay pitchy & she oversings.

I’m thinking Lacey, Didi, Paige & Michelle are in danger of going home. Haeley should be sent packing but will stay (I think I’m gonna be typing that for a while)

Your thots?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=e9d0f293893d12a4c4468a370f448023 ss_blog_claim=e9d0f293893d12a4c4468a370f448023